If you are like me and have little balls of sock yarn hidden away throughout your home, then it's time to cast on for Stash Bash!
Knit or Treat!! Stash Bash is just $2.99 on Ravelry until November 5th and then it will be $6.00.
I had such a great time designing and knitting Stash Bash. Originally there was just one version, but when I finished knitting it I knew that I had to cast on for a second one! It's such a fun knit and doesn't require a huge amount of concentration which makes it perfect to take to knit group or work on under your desk when your boss isn't around.
The Mild version was knitted with the two skeins of Kismet Fingering that I picked up at Mosaic Yarn Shop during the Yarn Crawl. This was a limited edition colorway and is no longer available, but Kismet Fiber Works now has Gradient Kits which would work up perfectly.
The Wild version was knitted with one full skein of Bugga (416 yards) and varying amounts of left over yarns for the contrast:
1. 4 gm/10 yards Indieway Yarns First String Plus Fingering
2. 9 gm/15 yards Painter's Palette Premium Merino
3. 12 gm/20 yards Verdant Gryphon Bugga
4. 13 gm/25 yards Socks That Rock Lightweight
5. 15 gm/30 yards Verdant Gryphon Bugga
6. 17 gm/35 yards Gnome Acres House Gnome
7. 19 gm/40 yards Plucky Feet
8. 21 gm/45 yards Socks That Rock Lightweight