Friday, March 14, 2014

The Reveal!

Since the Intersect MKAL has come to a close I thought it would be a good time to reveal what the patterns look like!  The ladies in the Indieway Yarns group all did a fabulous job on their projects!  Dragonstar posted about hers on her blog.  She also has an interesting post where she is knitting with giant needles - be sure to check that one out too.  You can see all of the projects for the MAKL on Ravelry.   I have to say that the Indieway group made me feel right at home and I had a blast getting to know everyone. Wendi, who is the creator of Indieway Yarns, has been wonderful to work with and so much fun!  I have another pattern coming out later this spring in her yarn and will have more details very soon.  I was so happy to see that AllisonMarie joined the group too.  I've known Allison from other groups on Ravelry and she is super nice.  We even met in person once which was really cool! 

Andy and I had such a great time doing the photo shoot for Intersect.  We were driving around downtown Lynchburg looking for a spot to take pictures when we spotted this great yellow door from a street above.    We parked a street below where we had spotted the door and took the walking path up to it.  I have no idea what the door leads to, which made it even more perfect for pictures for a Mystery Knit Along!


I am updating the pattern in Ravelry so that it includes pictures and will no longer be in clue format.  It's a fun knit and would make a perfect Easter gift.


I love the color of the door and really would like to paint something at our house in this shade of yellow!  Bright colors always cheer me up and I love being surrounded by them.


I have a few other fun things in the works that I will be posting about next week; a couple new patterns that are in the works and an upcoming KAL with Bare Naked Wools. If you go to their website there is a count down at the top of the page that is a mystery.  I have no idea what it's for and I would really like to know! I guess we will have to wait for 47 more days to find out. 



2 comments:

  1. Great photos. It looks like you painted a door to match your gillet! That was such a good find. The mitts and hat look lovely and that yarn is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Andy did a superb job on the photo shoot! I'd still like to know how you matched your vest to that door so perfectly. ;)

    Thank you for all of your hard work in putting this all together. You are such a doll to work with...and laugh with too. I enjoyed our Group experience and look forward to what's next.

    ReplyDelete