Saturday, September 20, 2014

Yarn and Fibery Goodness

I recently got a very lovely package of yarn from Deborah at Yarn Indulgences.  Deborah has a fantastic online shop that specializes in hand dyed yarns in a fabulous array of colors.  I had a really hard time choosing between them because each skein is a work of art.  This is what arrived in my mailbox:

This first lovely is the Indulgent Style Fingering base in the Campfire colorway.  It's an 80% Superwash Merino 20% Silk blend and feels absolutely decadent.  It's screaming that it want's to be a shawl so be on the lookout for a new design in this!


This next lovely skein is in the Indulgent Fingering base in the Maleficent colorway.  Can we say fabulous purple and green?!  Indulgent Fingering is a 100% Superwash Merino base which has a lovely luster and the colors really pop on it.  I have to say that both of these yarns are much more vibrant than what my pictures are showing.  My camera has been a bit of a party pooper recently and I fear that it will need to be replaced in the near future.  I'm hoping that a new memory card will improve things a bit and will try that first.

I also received this beautiful batt as a prize for participating in the Tour de Fleece in the Dropped Stitches Podcast group on Ravelry.  The batt is from Knit Spin Farm and is a beautiful blend of Blue Faced Leicester, Angelina, Corriedale, Finn, Merino, Sari Silk and Silk Noil.  The colorway is Violets at my Feet which is the perfect name for it!  It's quite soft and scrumptious feeling and is going to be a dream to spin up.


Julia tucked in a few other little goodies into the package. I feel very spoiled!



No comments:

Post a Comment