Friday, December 18, 2015

Stash Bash with Unplanned Peacock!



Natasha from Unplanned Peacock has a wonderful sense of color and dyes up some pretty amazing yarns.  When she asked if I would be interested in having her create a color palette and kit for Stash Bash, I was ecstatic!!  Natasha has come up with a vibrant rainbow of eight colors with your choice of a coordinating white or black background all in her Peacock Sock.  If you already have Stash Bash in your library, no worries as there is a kit only option.  I can't even begin to describe how excited I am about this kit!  The colors really speak to me and I can't wait to see all of your Stash Bash shawls knit up!  Be sure to tag me on Instagram with your pictures @spinninglara and use the hashtag #UPPStashBash so I can see your shawl!

Here is a link to the kits:  Unplanned Peacock Stash Bash Spectrum Kits 




No comments:

Post a Comment