Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
 
 
 
A Peaceful and Joyful New Year!


 
Happy Festivus!
 
 
 
Leave your grievances in the comments section.  I'll be drawing a name by random generator on January 5 to win this handspun by me yarn and a pattern to make these cute Jelly Beans Mitt's:
 
 
 
 
I'll start: Thank you to who shall not be named, for the nut encrusted cookies of death you brought to my house yesterday.  Thank you for telling my husband to take them to work and eat them there and not to worry if he kisses me later because nut allergies don't exist.  I'll remember that next time I'm stabbing myself with an epipen and calling 911.
 


10 comments:

  1. Thank you to a certain someone who hasn't answered a certain email (again) for a month, extending the awkwardness to a full 10 months of ridiculousness.I'm sure tonight's xmas eve dinner will be horrible and weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Steph, how I love you! :) May the New Year end the 10 months of awkwardness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh-first thank you for letting me vent! a special thank you to my siblings, who planned a birthday gathering for my 90 year old father, and "forgot" to let me know when and where. I likely coulndn't have gotten down to Virginia to attended.... but that was my decision to make.

    my christmas present to myself if forgiving them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen you are the better person. Sorry you missed your fathers birthday party. May the new year bring you many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your days are numbered you self centered (redacted). You have made my families life miserable(kids too). I hope that when you get what is coming to you. I will be chanting all this season,"Bourbon makes it better" and waiting to watch you self destruct.

    ReplyDelete
  6. (I hope that when you get what is coming to you it happens out of range of my family)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you old friend who pretends that I no longer exist because I am married and want kids. I'm certain that the club scene is so thrilling that you can't make time to have a quiet dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much (redacted) for checking that "we aren't doing presents for the adults this year, are we?" a full 3 days before Christmas, precisely 2 weeks after I finished knitting the "adults" their Christmas gifts. Oh, and not checking with me but with my OH who of course said NO! grrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope the epipen didn't need to make a sudden appearance!

    ReplyDelete